…in love. Dealing with difficult people? Come up higher. Look from God’s perspective.
- “As a father pities His children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him. Psalm 103:13.
- “A father of the fatherless, a Defender of widows is God in His holy habitation,” Psalm 68:5.
- “For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men -” 1 Peter 2:15 (NKJV).
- “But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty,” 1 Corinthians 1:27.
- “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them,” Ephesians 2:10.
- “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself,” Philippians 2:3
- “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God, has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit Who as given to us,” Romans 5:5.
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills – from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth,” Psalm 121:1-2 (NKJV).
…sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord evil is avoided.” Proverbs 16:7 (NIV).
“Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23 (NIV).
Our hope is in You, dear Lord, beyond all circumstances.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” said Jesus in Matthew 7:13-14 (NKJV).
“He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.” says the Lord in Psalm 91:15 (NKJV).
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27 (NIV).
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 (NIV).
I’m so glad when I attended church on Sunday that the Pastor gave a memorial & song for the Florida students & teachers who were killed in last week’s attack. We pray for the families & friends of those passed away to bring Comfort & Peace & holy remembrance of Your Compassion & Love, and fond memories of their loved ones.
May we hold our days as precious time to do Your will while we are on earth. And help us to share our love & knowledge of You with everyone we know so they can have Your Peace (John 14:27).