the man beamed. We met in a supermarket and talked about following the Lord Jesus. He was a resident with Teen Challenge. I hope to articulate more strongly what Jesus has done for me.
“We once walked in darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light,” Ephesians 5:8.
“And that you put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness,” Ephesians 4:24.
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2 (NIV).
Roma Downey said on a Harry Conick, Jr. show (Sept 2016), your husband shapes your heart. Roma is now an underwater instructor due to her hubby, awwww sweet. Victoria Osteen says God shapes your desires, as in Psalm 37:4, “Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.” She celebrates her & her husband sharing each other’s interests from the first date on…Roma states how we become more of what we are or thought of with a spouse. Jesus says, the two become one.
Bless You, Lord, for what You create, the beautiful relationships You designed.
from “O Holy Night” lyrics.
May every day we awake thanking & glorifying You, O Lord, for all the amazing, wondrous healings, divine meetings, good things You’ve let us see. We can’t keep quiet about You! Let Your love shine through us, Your servants.
- “We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus to good works which God before ordained that we should walk in them,” Ephes 2:10.
- “Be renewed in the spirit of your mind,” Ephes 4:23.
- I pray we are “granted according to the riches of His glory to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man,” Ephes 3:16.
- “New creatures” of praise & thanks! (Galations 6:15).
- 1 Thes 5:16-18, “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
- 2 Corinthians 6:2 “(For He said, I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured (helped) you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)”
- Galations 2:20-21, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.”