My son forsook his chemical engineering career so he could stay home with Mom & babies. He receives excellent pay at his job that enables him to be home by 1 pm.
“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall life you up.” James 4:10.
“As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” 1 Peter 4:10.
“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6.
“By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.” Proverbs 22:4.
One morning on route to work I decided to speak life, to actively reach higher, look higher, speak good things. Later I saw a newspaper heading on a lobby table: ‘Life & Death.’ “Life & Death are in the power of the tongue,” Proverbs 18:21.
- First thing: Whoever desires to be first shall be slave of all (Mark 10:44)
- First thing: I AM WHO I AM has sent me (Exodus 3:14)
- First thing: He is the Savior of the world (John 4:42)
- First thing Honor your father & mother (Ephesians 6:2)
- First thing: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul & all your strength. And love your neighbor as yourselves (Luke 10:27).
the forester said, walking through the Sierra Nevada during winter; snow laced over the branches, a foot deep on the ground.
At first glance, it looks dead, but all the snow & ice melt in spring to water the trees and plants, and bring life.
A friend told me this analogy that while the tree looks dormant in winter, God is preparing and growing it as He does with us. Hallelujah, Lord, thank You, Lord Father for all Your ways are truth and life. Thank You for teaching us to know and trust You throughout varying circumstances, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.