“I am the First and the Last” Revelation 22:13
“Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy” Revelation 19:10b
Jesus is the ministry of reconciliation:
“Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
We’re so in wonder about Jesus’ birth because;
- Who He is,
- Why He came down to earth,
- How He saves us,
- How He loves us.
Many blessings to you all to know Jesus fully!
Praise God! Glory, blessings, honor, and power to You forever, Lord God
…in love. Dealing with difficult people? Come up higher. Look from God’s perspective.
- “As a father pities His children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him. Psalm 103:13.
- “A father of the fatherless, a Defender of widows is God in His holy habitation,” Psalm 68:5.
- “For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men -” 1 Peter 2:15 (NKJV).
- “But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty,” 1 Corinthians 1:27.
- “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them,” Ephesians 2:10.
- “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself,” Philippians 2:3
- “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God, has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit Who as given to us,” Romans 5:5.
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills – from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth,” Psalm 121:1-2 (NKJV).
We don’t hate them back because they hate us. Jesus says love your neighbor, and with His help all things are possible. A self-proclaimed witch spiked my drink as a trick. “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” (Luke 23:34).
“Love never fails” 1 Corinthians 13:8
“Love covers a multitude of sins” 1 Peter 5:5
“…not returning evil for evil, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.” 1 Peter 3:9
Isaiah 9:2, “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.”
Walking through the Dollar Store, suddenly I thought of all the errors I made in my life, inwardly cringing I looked up and saw a sign that began with the word “PAIN.” Appropriate. You really appreciate Christ’s forgiveness and love when you can’t fix the past and can only look forward. God’s word says it’s important to be humble.
“Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.’ And God granted his request.” 1 Chronicles 4:10 (NIV).
“Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for
“‘God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.’” 1 Peter 5:5 (NKJV).
You can’t force niceness in them, just because it’s a law or rule. And you can’t take foolishness out of someone… Proverbs 27:22.
In 2 Corinthians 10:12, Paul says no one is wise, when measured by each other.
We are bare before You, O God. The axe is laid to the root of the trees, every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down & cast into the fire (Luke 3:9). Forgive those who did evil to us for such as them and us You died.
After all You’ve done and been for us Lord Jesus, You don’t need to do another thing. Yet You’re seated on Your throne & still talk to us and intercede for us. Halleluia! You covered our lives start to finish, birth to death & everafter, more than we can comprehend.
This was our prayer several years ago; that we’re in debt to You & amazed by You, at Your lavish, generous love. And the more I dwell on You, the more overcome I am. Thank You, O God.
“From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.” Jeremiah 30:19 (NIV)
“Few celebrations point so directly to hope for the marred human condition than Easter, when Christians gather to mark God’s forgiveness of sins through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In turn, Christians are commanded to forgive others. … “I can forgive because God has forgiven me.” Apr 20, 2014, The Daily Breeze