“So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?” And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.” Luke 10:3-37
1228 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso, TX 79902
Info@abarafrontiers.org April 27, 2021 – Thanks for the information Jen!
Abara Frontiers is a Non-profit organization focused on education, connections and response. 5 Minute drive from one Port of entry into the US
- Resources for migrant children
- Donations requested via Amazon wish list; i.e. diapers, toothbrushes, etc.
- Hands-on help, listening, connects with needs
- Small enterprise training – Sewing workshop for Women with children
- Learning and educate to be established in the US or bring skills back to Mexico
- Recreation with kids
- Legal help referrals
Many resources are available near the border, whereas Immigrants can be isolated if they are relocated to different cities, states.
Abara Frontiers communicate with about 19 shelters of various types in the border area such as, permanent shelters and new 2018/2019 shelters, which grew from local churches’ immediate needs also Government housings all adhere to Covid regulations
Those entering the US now may have been waiting 2 years to enter due to the Remain in Mexico law. Once immigrants reach the Port of entry, they must be on US soil to request asylum, then may be denied entry due to Title 42 except for pregnant women, children, and various vulnerable people
- Pray for safety, health, comfort, hope & faith for those fleeing danger, and for the provision of immediate basic necessities.
- Become a fundraiser for the effort by clicking on the link below. The process is simple and easily shareable via email or social media.
- Donate or provide funding for a 15-passenger van or a pickup truck.
- Consider bringing a group to El Paso/Juarez for a Border Encounter to experience in person the realities of the US-Mexico border and better understand how to assist in the effort.
For more information on these options, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.