“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more.” Revelation 3:12
“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face.” Psalm 89:14
Father God, we lift up these students and leaders who were gifted and called when students, for Your wisdom, strength, honor, righteousness and peace to impact the world for good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Sisters and Brazil Biologists, Ana Paula and Flavia Balderi – Replenishing Forests (Global 3000, https://www.dw.com/en/brazil-reforestation-to-replenish-water-supplies/av-56316717 – Feb 13, 2021)
- Hawaii Christian Teen Groups restoring the fishponds
- Tim Tebow – Evangelist, awakened as a child to protect the weak. (Eric Metaxas.com)
Japanese Agriculture High School Students, Hiroki Matsuhashi and Takuma Miyaki – Tataki – impacting the world’s semi-arid areas increasing water storage and food supply – Stockholm Junior Water Prize 2020 (https://www.siwi.org/prizes/stockholmjuniorwaterprize/)
- Doctor and Pastor Robyn Wilkerson received her call from the Lord at age 12 (robynwilkerson.com/about)
- Teen Sewing Ministries, Sewing with Nancy – Christian groups, 4 H Groups (head, heart, hands and health, “engaging youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development”
Janet Porter, creator of Heartbeat Bill, her heart was moved as a 10 year child to protect innocent children. (TBN Andrew Wommack, https://truthandliberty.net/bio/janet-porter/)
Nathaniel Reed – passed away 2018, Endangered Species Act co-Author. Camping as a teen in Florida, he met Native Americans which affected his entire life to protect people and wildlife. “Is it right to send any creature to oblivion?” (the answer is NO.) “I pray every night, Lord keep giving me opportunities [to protect the] priceless treasures we’re all stewards of. If you can go to the moon, you can restore everglades.” Glade Warriors South Florida
Lady Diana – passed in 1997, kept herself for some future great calling.