- “His soul shall dwell at ease.” Psalm 25:13 (NKJV).
- “You give shameful counsel to your house, cutting off many peoples, and sin against your soul.” Habakkuk 2:10.
- “For the Lord will plead their cause, and plunder the soul of those who plunder them.” Proverbs 22:23.
- “He restores my soul.” Psalm 23:3
- “He satisfies the hungry soul.” Psalm 107:9
- “If you say, ‘surely we did not know this,’ does not He Who weighs the hearts consider it? He Who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?” Proverbs 24:12.
“Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
Father God, I pray for all who have a troubled soul, to look to You for peace, wholeness, and restoration in Jesus’s mighty name, Amen!