…in love. Dealing with difficult people? Come up higher. Look from God’s perspective.
- “As a father pities His children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him. Psalm 103:13.
- “A father of the fatherless, a Defender of widows is God in His holy habitation,” Psalm 68:5.
- “For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men -” 1 Peter 2:15 (NKJV).
- “But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty,” 1 Corinthians 1:27.
- “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them,” Ephesians 2:10.
- “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself,” Philippians 2:3
- “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God, has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit Who as given to us,” Romans 5:5.