No more crying, no more stress
- He came to set the captives free (Luke 4:18).
- to give eternal life (John 3:16).
- with His Life force (Luke 24:49).
- He opens bind eyes (Mark 8:22-25).
- What He means for you; a hope and a future, to never be ashamed (Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 25:3).
Jesus says, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” in John 6:63 (KJV).
Pastor Rick Warren says the Devil condemns, but the Bible says: “there’s no condemnation in Christ” (Romans 8:1). Our loving Father convicts: like you’ll get through this, “here’s the way, walk in it,” Isaiah 30:21.
Receive it and live
“SomeOne greater is here”. Matthew 12:6