One morning on route to work I decided to speak life, to actively reach higher, look higher, speak good things. Later I saw a newspaper heading on a lobby table: ‘Life & Death.’ “Life & Death are in the power of the tongue,” Proverbs 18:21.
- First thing: Whoever desires to be first shall be slave of all (Mark 10:44)
- First thing: I AM WHO I AM has sent me (Exodus 3:14)
- First thing: He is the Savior of the world (John 4:42)
- First thing Honor your father & mother (Ephesians 6:2)
- First thing: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul & all your strength. And love your neighbor as yourselves (Luke 10:27).